View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting jewess
Forum Member

Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Our Girl, Michelle Bachmann, is right. Gays are bullies. - 03-12-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfly View Post
I remember one time when a gay bullied me into striking him in the face with my steel bound KVJ. I went to jail for that, and they let Negros handle my bible!

Why are they pikin on me?
If you'll permit me to make a suggestion, sir, I would consider donating your KJV Bible to some poor negroid in the Africas and getting a new one for yourself. Genesis 9:25 - And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

The Negros are a cursed people from upon Ham's sin. It might be best to donate your bible since it has been acted upon by a cursed person, roughly mishandled by the tainted and marked. If you donate your bible, you can get a new one and also save some poor negroid in the process by spreading The Word to him.

I'm sorry for rambling on, though, and even repeating myself in places. I just cannot handle myself sometimes (which is why I really need a good True Christian™ husband who can sharply let me know when I am talking too much! Whoopsie, there I go again.).

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.