View Single Post
(#76)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Monkey worshiping Darwinista

Evilution Atheist Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking Gunnar View Post
I only keep posting here out of compassion for you. It is not too late to avoid eternal damnation in Niflheimar.

Join me, my friends, and I shall guide your way to Valhalla, kingdom of warrior souls.

Embrace the message of the Eddas, for they have been proven true, and carry the words of wisdom and philanthropy.

I shall pray for the salvage of your mortal souls or else sudden death.

My final words shall be the teaching from Völuspá about the resurrection of Earth after Ragnarök.

64. She a hall see standing
brighter than sun,
with gold bedecked,
in Gimlé;
there shall good people
household build,
and in long time
happiness enjoy.
Greetings my Viking friend,

Do you have red hair ? That is a recessive gene you know. How well branched is your family tree in that tiny place ?

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)