Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#61)
Old
Unsaved trash

cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tolerance - 10-29-2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Dear God-mocking Retard:

The Bible declares that women should keep silent in the churches.

Is this a church? No, this is a web forum owned by a church.

Sister Lycia is sharing with you Godly Scripture. You have clearly never read the Bible, since you have no idea what it says and "can't be bothered" to back up your accusations.

She is a forum member, well loved and respected. You are Unsaved Trash. She is a member here, you are an uninvited guest.

Learn some respect for your hosts, jackass.
You show me respect you get respect understand? All i got was some uncultured female trying to overstep her boundaries in a disrespectful manner. Don't tell me what i have or havent done i think i know not you. Women should keep silent in and out of churches.

EDIT: ACTUALLY Cristino you are a guest in our forum and if you don't stop being disruptive it's ban time for you. - Bobby-Joe

Last edited by Bobby-Joe; 10-29-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: dispensing a clue for the clueless