View Single Post
(#284)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Loyal To God has had a couple of people click the rep button.Loyal To God has had a couple of people click the rep button.Loyal To God has had a couple of people click the rep button.Loyal To God has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 09-24-2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Amen brother. I have to beat them off with a stick sometimes! Just because I was Blessed by God with the same blond hair and blue eyes as Jesus, and just because I swim 5 miles a day to main a rock hard body and endless stamina, that doesn't mean that I am willing to commit sodomy with them!
Yikes. One time a woman grabbed my rear end and squeezed it and it was intentional so I turn around so fast and slapped her across the face. Normally, I am not a violent person but I felt that this was in self defense. She threatened to call the cops for me comitting a hate crime if I didn't apologize to her so I told her to go ahead, I will get her for sexual harrassment. Needless to say, she called the police and as I was talking to a police officer, I told him what she had done and my reaction to it, I also told him that I'd like to press charges on her for sexual harrassment and he said that if I did that, he would have to arrest both of us, her for sexual harrassment and me for comitting a hate crime. He also told me that a hate crime would get me more jail time than a sexual harrassment charge. One of my Christain friends told him that if that were to happen, they would get our church and lawyer involved and I will end up suing her for sexual harrassment and have his badge for wrongful arrest since I did not create a hate crime, it was self defense and the fact that I was attacked in public like that as well as being humilated at the same time and some would also state that what she did constitutes as attempted rape and it will all go public. Luckily, the lesbian that grabbed my rear end, was the first one to drop the charges before they were even pressed. I only wish that she would have gotten arrested. This happened four years ago but to me it was quite a traumatizing and humiliating experience.