View Single Post
(#285)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jordon_za is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Jordon_za is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 02-24-2013, 09:30 PM

You know, I've been thinking. All these heathens tells tall tales about the so-called "gay-gene". Even though it pleases my good heart knowing that people who believe that garbage is going to burn in hell, I thought something to myself:

If there really was a gay-gene in some kind of satan-run fantasy land, it would spell out the end of all homosexuals. Hear me out.

If homosexuality was genetic, then obviously it would get passed on from generation to generation by a gay man who is in the closet and got married to a woman, fathering hell-bound children. But these days, homosexuality has gotten more and more accepted in society. This means that in general, homosexual devil-worshippers no longer remain in the closet and immediately go for other men, thus not reproducing. Taking that into account, if homosexuals no longer reproduce and the gay gene is real, then in about two or three generation's time there would be no more evil satan-worshipping homosexuals.

Glory be to Jesus.