View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

YesImHellbound is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 06-09-2007, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Really, according to Darwnism the fish squirmed out of the water to avoid the sharks. The fish who did it the best didn’t get eaten and had kids, who were good at flopping around on the beach (why they didn‘t get eaten by a bird is beyond me). So why weren’t the sharks following up the beach eating the slowest? As I said right now sharks should be lobby Congress for school chumming not swimming in the ocean if Darwinsim is true.

The way you describe it there was the magical mutation and poof, there is the land fish who lived happily ever after. The only mechanism I know of that causes sudden, dramatic and benevolent changes is God or at lest a god. So you are saying Charles Darwin intervened to give those fish their legs. God Himself never claims to have done that so the only other agent would be your false god Charles Darwin.

Darwinism is a theory of evolution, I am simply an evolutionist. That does not require me to agree with that theory. Let me define mutation for you:

Genetics
  1. A change of the DNA sequence within a gene or chromosome of an organism resulting in the creation of a new character or trait not found in the parental type.
  2. The process by which such a change occurs in a chromosome, either through an alteration in the nucleotide sequence of the DNA coding for a gene or through a change in the physical arrangement of a chromosome.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." ~Albert Einstein