View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Piece of cake I do enjoy a bit of French food - 05-11-2018, 09:04 PM

Hello Sisters-in-Christ.

Now don't tell the men about this, this is just our little ladies' secret, but I do enjoy the occasional French morsel here and there. Especially now that Mr. Moans is no longer around to mind my curfew (and waistline)

There is a little bistro & boulangerie that recently opened down the street and I went off to sample their entrees. Sure, it is run by greasy rude waiters with questionable backgrounds but who can resist brie-stuffed figs with Bordeaux cherry liqueur jam

Though I didn't leave them a tip, I mean, why would I? I expect they get paid for fulfilling their job description, I did leave them a couple of Chick tracts in the event they'd wish to cast off the yolky hollandaise of their nihilistic Godless attitude or worse, Cathylick superstitions, and get right with Christ, as they do with gourmet cuisine.

I also left them this friendly Google review, which elicited a polite (and thankfully English) reply from the management.