View Single Post
(#14)
Old
WARNING! Racist communist feminazi bulldyke
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Atheist Bleeding heart liebral Rides the Short Bus Lezbo

Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Osambo's deeply offensive gestures, AND I'M SERIOUS - 06-14-2009, 05:01 AM

I am glad that all of you are getting riled up over President Obama's actions. There was a time when an African-American wouldn't have even been allowed to step inside the Oval Office! Now, we have one there, relaxing to his heart's content.

I think the real reason you are upset over this whole ruckus is because Obama is African-American and Netanyahu is White, correct? "How dare that little uppity sambo monkey show disrespect to a white elder!" you all probably think. Well, I got news for you! Your time is OVER! We are taking over and the world will be a better place.

Hopefully this trend of electing superior members of the African race will spread to places like Canada and Europe in the next couple of years. France needs to replace that Vichy Nazi Sarkozy with a wise immigrant from Nigeria. Nigerians are excellent with investing (why, I get e-mails all the time from Nigerians who are overflowing with funds and need my help transferring it here) and they could dig France out of it's deficit.

Professor Emerita of African-American Studies at UC Berkeley