View Single Post
(#2781)
Old
Unsaved trash, savage eskimo

Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 06-03-2015, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Do you really think that people's desires can determine the existence of an omnipotent being?
So instead of answering my question you are marking my words? Okay let's play your game, so he/she is hateful god is that what you are saying? Why in the world would you follow a hateful god even if he is omnipotent?

And to answer your question, No I think not. I don't think a omnipotent being would be as shallow as you make it out to be. If a omnipotent being would exist I am sure it wouldn't be bother by such feeble minded things as you point out in this forum. Island this and Island that.