View Single Post
(#2790)
Old
Unsaved trash, savage eskimo

Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 06-09-2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
We're right and you're wrong.
No. Do not be naive.

Quote:
If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.
People are debating me and this is a forum so clearly it is some sort of debate forum.

Quote:
I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace.
Out of my rectum? Why do you phrase it in such a perverse maner?

/Guderbog