View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-24-2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Rankan View Post
Crankyoldman doesn't wan't us to torture our children, he only wants to help us save them from the fires of hell. And if the torture is the only way, so be it. Are you that blind and twistedly evil, man? Do you want to see our children burn in hell?
It was repeatedly stated that man was given free will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD
God gave man free will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Rankan
to worship him on your own free will.
You have got free will, you can do whatever you want. Which means if you use torture on your children, that is what you want to do. You claim that CrankyOldMan sees torture as a means to an end (oh, I can read, I assure you, I just question his honesty in this respect). That doesn't change anything. Nobody is forcing him to torment his children, to beat them, to put them out in the cold naked, to humiliate them, to let them starve. It his way of parenting, which he has chosen on his own, as the decent one, because an ancient book tells him to. You cannot put responsibility on an ancient book. CrankyOldMan came up with very well thought out ideas which would sure cause your children agony. The careful design of the different means suggest that he is well aware of what he does. Torturing your children is an atrocity and you cannot make an ancient book responsible for your actions. By that means, if CrankyOldMan is serious about this, and he seems to be, he is - what words did you use?
Quote:
blind and twistedly evil

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.