View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: With some fricken' wimp,cause he has a house and I don't
Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-27-2010, 07:09 PM

TF2'ers:
Now, I talk from experience on this subject. The subject of Team Fortress 2 fame, and the inevitable fall.
Like you, I was once a puny friendless soul who strayed from the Faith. I laid around all day watching SpongeBob and jerkin' off to Mylie Cyrus (and iCarly too). I lived a weak wasted life UNTIL Mom bought me TF2, and I signed into the Steam to chat with other pimple faced guys with no life, no car, and no girlfriend.

From the first moment I wandered into the Mann Co. Store I knew that a game with a flame-throwing Pyro was the fantasy game of my destiny. I played night and day. I stole to buy meth so I could play 24-7. I played standing on my head behind the couch. My buddies stared in amazement as I played to perfection WITHOUT even turning the sound on. That's right TF2'ers: the Bomb Plush was IN me.
I was good, no, I was the best that had ever been.

I stole Moms credit card and took a bus to Hollywood, game on the laptop, heading for fame and fortune. I auditioned time after time, I didn't care if they laughed at me cause it wasn't "real" , I was the best !!
After a while the money ran out and no offers came from the gaming companies; just offers for modeling opportunities in string bikinis holding my precious TF2 maps over my dong.
I sat at a bus-stop cursing fate that I wasn't born a fat-assed gaming loser with no real life, or real guts ... then suddenly He appeared.
Like the Conversion of Saul {Acts 22.66-16 & 6.12-18 KJV} a bright light shone and KJV Acts 9:5 -- And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 6And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. 7And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

Kicking the ass of any gamer prick I find has been my new mission in life.
I truly love being a Bully for Christ. I found weight and strength training, a special supplement in concentrated injectable form, and this Godly Forum.
My new-found anger finally has a direction.

May you find your epiphany here too.
Dump that pansy game, stop jerkin off, and read your KJV Bible. You can tell em' Butch said so

Galations 5:6 (KJV 1611) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.