View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Smile Re: ASK SANTA! MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! - 12-18-2016, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Nobody gave you permission to call me "Handy".

Formally Yours,
Handmaiden
Aren't you precious, Handy dear! As you remember well, I started calling you Handy when you were a wee child! We adults give children names, but it is not customary to wait until the child turns 18. And, compared to everyone else, I am always the adult in any relationship.

You're so cute that I've got an extra gift for you. I like this brand. Rosita the Reindeer also likes it rubbed on her back. You might want to try that, too! Ho Ho Ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!