View Single Post
(#74)
Old
Unsaved trash, godmocking fool

James123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.James123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.James123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.James123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Talking Re: Homeschool Science Lessons: Proving atheists wrong with scien - 06-10-2011, 02:32 PM

I just can't understand how you can stand so firmly in your faith.

It has been PROVEN that there are a lot incorrect things said in the bible. For instance:

-Bible says the earth is flat - We now all know that its a globe.
-Bible says the sun and all planets orbit around earth - That is also incorrect. Duh.
-The bible says that earth exists for 6000 years now - Carbon-dating has clearly shown that earth is much, MUCH older. And how do you fanatics explain dinosaur remains being found? God just put those there to give us a false idea of earth being older than 6000 years?

I'm almost certain that the image, discussed in this thread, was actually made by an atheist. He knew christians (and perhaps other religious people) would actually take it seriously. Figured he would have a laugh.

Another question, how do you guys explain that only 29-32% of world population are christian? There are so many different religions, why are you (and them too) so sure that YOUR religion is the correct one? The only 'religion' that hasn't been disproven, is complete and absolute atheism.

And the only reply i have relating the actual thread topic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_cycle