View Single Post
(#101)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Uppity Woman/Enabler Adulteress Cancer on Society Lezbo

Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss??? - 04-22-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
A pure woman has have been kissed or had sex. You want to use someone else's underwear?
As long as it's clean and fits, I'm okay with that.

Quote:
Kissing does nothing, it is uneeded and the is devils play.
On the contrary, it feels good when done right. Giving another person pleasure isn't "nothing."

Quote:
Sex is required as proof of our devotion to God that we are willing to do anything He asks, no matter how vile or foul.
If you're finding it vile and foul, you're either not doing it right or you're not doing it with the right person. It should be pleasurable to all parties involved.

Quote:
Each time I impregnate Mrs. Hutchins, I take a hot shower with lye abrasive soap. I am self concious for days that 'the smell' is still on me.
Wow. No wonder the poor woman has such low self-esteem.

Quote:
Sex is always satisfactory when a son is the result.
Sex is most satisfactory when everyone involved has a toe-curling, earth-shaking orgasm.