View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Kenny Ray has had a couple of people click the rep button.Kenny Ray has had a couple of people click the rep button.Kenny Ray has had a couple of people click the rep button.Kenny Ray has had a couple of people click the rep button.Kenny Ray has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: National Review: teach your kids that blacks are stupid, violent savages - 05-24-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkzors View Post
I make over 300k a year, ... It is because of religion why we have wars and why we are not progressing in society. There is nothing wrong with black people, yes you have some that are a little crazy, ... Why are you telling her to have a conceal license? if she shoots a black man she would committed a crime, ..., a black man which is racist. ...And i believe that racism is not tolerated on this site so all of you asses disobeyed a rule and should be punished
Since it is clear that you have some form of mental deficiency (I'm not judging) - I am going to put as many little pictures as I can - to help you understand what I'm saying. I hope this helps.

So are you a liar - or a drug dealer?

I compressed your quote (above) a bit - to help you understand how it is that I know you cannot possibly make even 50k per year in any righteous business.

And if you have a problem with the intellectual discussion herein, concerning the earned wages of the negroid - you probably have enough Ham in you to scare a Joo away.

Remember this friend, the wages of sin are death. Noah was merciful with nigardly Ham. He could have killed him - and there would have been no neegroed race at all. So, please stop whining about what "you think".

If you would read the KJV

it would not only teach you the truth - it would help you understand that we start sentences with capital letters, and perhaps you would learn a thing or two about grammar.

Praise God!