View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged goth whore
Under Investigation

Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag! - 08-27-2012, 11:25 PM

[QUOTE=Brother_Percy;923601]There, I fixed your post.

No, you wrecked my post. He's not emo.

Quote:
Wow! OK, so you just 'claimed' he isn't gay, and then proved he pretty much is gay in just one paragraph? What a moron!
He's NOT gay. What I meant by saying "it's a natural thing for band members to kiss", is that band members can kiss, and even if they're both guys, it can be not gay. I mean, Alex Gaskarth and Rian Dawson can kiss, but that doesn't mean Rian is gay. He's not; he's in a relationship with Casadee Pope (Alex is a different story- he's totally in love with Jack Barakat). But yeah. Gerard can kiss Frank all he wants. He's not gay.

Quote:
Friend, if someone came up to me, and said "Well I'm going to kill you, how would you like to die?", I would think they were psychotic, and I would be right. ANOTHER epic fail on YOUR part, friend.
Well, if someone came up to me and said "I'm going to kill you, how would you like to die?" I would be a little worried as well. but that's not the case; it was in a SONG. Which means it wasn't directly to whoever it was about. The person it was about probably didn't even know it was about them. It's not literal, mostly everything is a metaphor in Gerard's case. And he's not psychotic, therefore you're not right.

Quote:
OK, did everyone just see what she did there??? Let me show you how dangerous this thought process is - This is what a 'normal person' would say -
Yeah yeah god blibber blabber.

Quote:
See, she is replacing Jesus with Gerard Way. HE has become her new God. She WORSHIPS him as a false idol. This is why letting your child be a 'fan' of ANY band is dangerous, especially a sick suicide cult like MCR. The word 'fan' is short for 'fanatic', and she is showing clear fanatical leanings towards this Gerard Way. I bet if he told her to put a gun in her mouth, and pull the trigger, she would. Just like poor Hanah Bond did. It's sad.
Yeah, Gerard is my god, per se. I love him, and I rely on his words and his music to live. Being a fan of a band is not bad, nor dangerous. There's no harm in loving a band; loving real people. Really. And MCR is NOT a sick suicide cult.

I'll show you something someone posted on a different thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLilandrax View Post
"Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all."
“The world is not better off without you.”
“Keep yourself alive and treat others with respect.”
“There is nothing worth taking your life over.”
“Don't piss your life away with suicide.”
"You’re beautiful the way you are.”
“Violence is never the answer.”
“Respect others and yourself.”
"A lot of people I’ve met in person seem to be very changed people, but I don’t know if that has to do with us. We had a mom the other day, she said, ‘This is weird, but my daughter used to be really shy and hated herself. Then she found out about this band and she came out of her shell, and now she is excited about life.’ That is just crazy to hear that. That is awesome. That’s the idea. That’s what it is about. To do something radically different."
-Gerard Way
"Nothing is worth hurting yourself over. Nothing is worth taking your life over."
"We're talking about something else on this tour, because some of you are in school, some of you are in college, some of you are in the work force. You get depressed, you get really desperate, you get really hurt, you feel like an outsider, and one of the only places you feel like you can fit in is right here at this show. But we're all a bunch of weirdos up here too, and sometimes we feel like we don't fit in. But no matter how desperate you get, no matter how sad, how depressed, you never, ever use violence as a solution. Do you understand? And suicide, things of that nature, we've always told you, that if things feel so desperate, and you're so hurt, you're so depressed, you find some... person that you trust to talk to. That's something we've always said, but what we're gonna say to you tonight, is if you find yourself depressed, hurt, like an outcast, like the only kind of place you could fit in is at a show like this, that's not the case. Because even though we're all outcasts in our own way, we all do belong in this world, we all fit in this world, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, BUT YOU NEVER, EVER SAY IT WITH VIOLENCE DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
You're gonna go on and do different things, jobs, schools, all kinds of stuff like that, and, uh, sometimes you get frustrated. It's a frustrating world. Sometimes you get depressed, things are depressing. Sometimes you get desperate, but there's lots of people you can talk to. You can find a teacher, best friend, parent, therapist, anybody. Guy working at Dunkin' Donuts, I really don't care, but the one thing you guys never, ever, do and I'm sure you all know this, but I'll say it anyway. You never resort to violence."
"The difference we wanna make is number one, to let these kinds know that they're not alone, that they're actually not that messed up, and that they can do whatever they want. They can express themselves however they want without being persecuted or called a faggot or some kind of racist thing, and you know, and really just to get people to get over their stuff so they can live. Like, living's very important, that it's more important to keep yourself alive, there's nothing worth even hurting yourself over. I mean, I'm a person that goes through alot of depression, and stress, and things like that. I'm generally happier these days, but I have, it's normal, it's completely normal to be depressed, so, um, I think it's good to have a support group, it's good to have people you can call, it's good to talk to your folks. I think it's just important that you keep yourself alive, that you just stay fighting, because actually it isn't that bad. I mean, we started this band thinking the world was extremely ugly and now I think now we realise that it's more beautiful than we thought, and I think our music is now reflective of that. So, if anything, you can take it from a guy and his band who used to think everything was shit, and we've found that it's not."
All real quotes. From Gerard himself. In fact, this is just a fraction of it all. Gerard does NOT promote suicide, self harm, or anything of the matter. And no. I'd never kill myself over Gerard. I mean, yeah, I'd take a bullet for him, but I'd never intentionally kill myself, even if he told me to. And I doubt anyone else would. Hannah Bond probably had other things going on in her life. Perhaps she was getting picked on in school. Maybe depression. All I know, is that music was not the deciding factor in the situation. Music makes people feel good (Most of the time - I always cry when I listen to "Cancer" and sometimes "Helena" - but it's a good kind of crying.) My Chemical Romance consists of good people, and nothing you can ever say will disprove that in my mind. I love them, with all my heart. I idolize Gerard Way, because.
"Never take anyone's f*cking bullshit! Because you're better than them! You're faster than them! And goddammit, you're much better looking!" This man is amazing.

I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8