View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth True Christian Caucasian

loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Do You Love Your Wife Enough To Beat Her? This Pastor Does! - 02-01-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePinkUnicorn View Post
Could you please point out the part of the Bible where it says to hit your wife with a stick till she bleeds if she doesn't obey you? I know you found one that says hit your child, but I can't find one that say hit your wife. What did I miss?
Well, we know for a fact that God wants us to rule over our wives as can be plainly seen here:

1 Corinthians 11:3
1 Corinthians 11:7 - 9
1 Corinthians 14:34 - 35
Ephesians 5:22 - 25
Colossians 3:18
Romans 7:2
1 Peter 3:1 -3
Genesis 3:16

And one can only assume that in LOVING your wife and correctly ruling over her, you must CORRECT her from time to time!

Last night my wife made dinner (as always) but forgot to clean the dishes afterwards. I woke up this morning and the sink was full of dirty dishes. I "corrected" her with the back of my hand, and rest assured she won't make the same mistake again. What is wrong with that?