View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

confusedchristian09 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.confusedchristian09 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Retard commits hate-crimes against Trig Palin! - 04-14-2010, 08:54 AM

First of all, why all the unnecessary infractions/warnings? I just wish that it would be established whether or not I can participate in discussions without getting infractions for Debating, which doesn't seem possible. As for the lying infraction what gives you the right to judge anybody yourself?

This is just an open question...(please take no offense) why are all new members labelled as "unsaved trash"? seems awful judgemental.

As for saying I should be repenting, everyone should be repenting, everyone sins. You or anyone for that matter should not hold any judgement over anyone else. The Lord knows that I would never ever hold that kind of judgement of another, especially concerning whether or not they are saved or should repent for their sins.

O and for the Pastor Ezekiel giving an infraction for "lying about my Homersexurality?" First of all is he meaning Homosexuality? and if he is he really does need to hold his judgements to himself because I am not homosexual, I just don't have a problem with Gays, I Prefer to not be around them, but It is their Lives to live, not mine.

Sorry if I have broken any more rules, just wanting to clear the air, even if i get banned for it.