View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Fart Reader is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God likes a good fart! - 03-24-2014, 01:57 PM

I have always felt that contrary to medical science, that the happy little (and big) noises that emerge from our bottoms are purely designed for the purpose of amusement. Both God's and ours. I am a bible scholar, having graduated from Prairie Bible Institute in 1984. I believe that a daily intake of Scripture is vital to our spiritual vitality, and have approached different ways of doing this. I have read the word, systematically, chronologically, and topically, but this time round I am playing a game of biblical roulette. Each day, i open the word randomly, and ask God to speak to me. This morning i happened upon Isaiah 16, and read it a couple of times without feeling any inspiration whatsoever, except for a little chuckle at verse 11. So off i went to the internet to search for commentaries on this chapter. To my shear delight i came across your post about Divine Flatulence, and i was so blessed by it. Thank you so much. I am so overwhelmed by the goodness and amazingness of God, and His lovely word, and His wonderful sense of humor. Thank you so much for sharing. May God richly bless you as you endeavor to remain in the center of His will. Sincerely, Heather.