View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian

Cherry-picker Perv Fluffy bunny Hellbound Heathen

Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Do You Love Your Wife Enough To Beat Her? This Pastor Does! - 02-05-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Any more proof of your lack of divine inspiration necessary?

Your proof (from the King James, of course) that the author of Proverbs is in Hell?
You must have me confused with one of the LBC folk...I don't use the KJV, simply because I prefer a Bible written in language in which people actually speak.

But yes, Solomon descended VERY deep, making alliances with foreign nations, intermarrying to the point where he worshipped their false gods and built temples for them...you can check his descent in 1 Kings.

#SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
#DownWithChurchianity
#JESUSIsAllYouNeed