View Single Post
(#40)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Tell her once Sons of Liberty Christian Love True Republican Ready for the Rapture Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is it a sin to have a tattoo? - 07-09-2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike041592 View Post
I thought you were suppose to save people from damnation? So shouldn't you beat that kid until their actions were corrected? Sounds to me like you are reading The Bible too literally. Do you really think the first two people on earth were adam and eve? And Noah built an ark and it rained for 40 days straight? I'm done with this site because I honestly feel like this is more of a cult not a religion. You don't believe in God, because if you did you would believe Jesus is also inside of children and that means you are beating Jesus. Start being more realistic or have fun in hell. Your choice.
Please show me the Bible verse that says our Lord and Savior Jesus is inside children. It sounds to me like you are trying to make Jesus to be some sort of homersexual, and you call yourself a Christian.

Genesis 4:12: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

Numbers 35:19: The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.