View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

cobdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Water Proves Atheism is False! - 10-11-2011, 01:25 PM

sorry i have no idea how to quote so i'm just going to do it my way:

redeemed baptist:
We're not here to debate.

We're here to praise Jesus but these rather rude atheist fellows keep coming in here and hating on God.

Oh, and we're not here to respect the beliefs of others, in fact God specifically tells us not to over and over again.

first 2 points taken and conceded, fact of the matter is though, you are responding in a negative manner. And as I said, if you focused on your own belief system that would perhaps make christianity more appealing to especially youth who statistics show are turning away from the church.

brother enoch:

Okay. So would you rather be a tool of God or a tool of Satan?

call it what you want, as far as my understanding of the bible and God goes, the existence of Satan and a hell are debated amongst christians, and personally if I live a life by MY beliefs, doing as I believe is right then that fundamentally is at the heart of many of the major religions. Seeing as God is known to be this generous forgiving entity (apologies if entity is incorrect wording) considering my motives I am worthy of his forgiveness. So to answer your question, neither. I am nobodies tool. To bring more philosophy in, I name Foucault and his 'panopticism', rules which govern societies actions and reactions. If you want see these as being a 'tool of Satan' or 'tool of God' I don't care. That's your belief