View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Love With Zeke

KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: STAND BY your fiancé, Girls! - 03-12-2014, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I am certain this slut is only using his situation as an excuse. She no doubt moved on to seducing other innocent men. She probably caused the unfounded rumors about his killing sprees herself to get him out of her way.
This seems most likely to me. She is quite clearly not a True Christian™. I didn't watch the whole movie, but perhaps the moral of the story is that most women shouldn't be trusted? I would personally always stand by my husband, no matter what, and I find it quite distressing to see that some women find it acceptable to actually leave their husbands now... What is the world coming to?