View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Beginning Of Wisdom has bribed people to get these reputation points.Beginning Of Wisdom has bribed people to get these reputation points.Beginning Of Wisdom has bribed people to get these reputation points.Beginning Of Wisdom has bribed people to get these reputation points.Beginning Of Wisdom has bribed people to get these reputation points.Beginning Of Wisdom has bribed people to get these reputation points.Beginning Of Wisdom has bribed people to get these reputation points.Beginning Of Wisdom has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!! - 08-28-2013, 07:25 AM

The sadness that I feel over this son's clear rejection of his father via his filthy lifestyle is buoyed by the good Christian Love that is being shown in the comments section at this link.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...on-goes-viral/

Godless Communist Atheist says>"What kind of father could disown his son for any reason?"
Bible Loving Washed in the Blood Real Man says>"Well, if I were Hitler’s father, I might be willing to disown him."

Glory! Now I don't know this good Christian man's profession but I wouldn't be surprised if he got himself a degree from a good Christian University. Being gay is worse than Hitler. At least Hitler had a chance of being forgiven! (Romans 1)

Many atheists say "as the population grows more educated beliefs in superstition will be lessened". Well I got some news for you. We've got some Old-Time-Religion™ right here and it doesn't need to change.

It was perfect for the beginning of time 6,010 years ago and it's good enough today.

Malachi 3:6