View Single Post
(#222)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Imdanish is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 06-01-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, I am glad to heare you are a scat cleaner. Every force needs them, do not be ashamed.
I did not mention my old job to impress rather to inform. I was called a hick when in fact, I am far from it. You denmarkians are so shut off from the real world that much of what is happening you and your propaganda machine has to manufacture. You need to get FOX news to get the whole truth.
Well, foolish child, I offend no one. I and a True Christian™. When you make take offense to is in reality, honesty. Would you rather everyone lies to you like parents do to their children and their friends children "What a beautiful baby!".
How dare you call me a scat cleaner. I spent six years educating myself to seat the position I do today. I am one of those watching the back of American soldiers, just as well as Danish, Lithuanian, British, German, or where ever they originate.

Fact is however, I have been far far far closer to the real world, than you will ever get old man. And I am most likely half your age. And the irony. He tells me to get FOX news, so that I may be relieved from the propaganda? I could think the Grumpy Old Fart, was a FOX journalist. At least his facts is as solid as the FOX media.

by the way, I think you misunderstood me. I was far from impressed with your job. Sweeping the floor at Wall Street is not an achievement.