View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: True Christian™ Tithe Squad FAQ - 08-05-2011, 07:47 PM

I so want to tithe this month but with the increase in gas prices thanks to thank monkey obama and increased health care costs...thanks to obama... the cost of fuel and medical bills I have to pay for the injuries I received while serving in the army make it impossible at this time. Anyone know if I can actually sue that bastard? If so I'd gladly donate the money I get from that.

Only 2 in all of history have died for freedom all over the world... Jesus Christ and the American soldier.