View Single Post
(#87)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

sehtanic_clause is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 06-04-2013, 01:14 AM

Jesus preached for love and peace but all I see in this forum is a bunch of men being the bullies that they are and not treating women as equals, which is what they are. Why even have a thread that is only for men if it is about women, just seems very sad to me. Moreover, if you were real Christians you wouldn't spread hate and back up your points with reason and proof, but you can't.

Women have orgasms, just because you haven't been able to satisfy your women doesn't mean that its your fault. If you asked her what she liked maybe you can make the experience pleasurable for both of you, because that is the only way to produce a happy baby, through a happy family environment. Or maybe your wives are secretly just into women. Its not uncommon for women who come from strictly religious backgrounds to repress their sexuality.

I expect you to reply to my comment with ignorance and hate, but I'm not going to argue and fight with a bunch of brick walls. Just saying my piece because it needs to be said in a hateless way to show that you can be a good person whether you are Christian or not (and you can also clearly be a bad christian, as it is shown in this thread).