View Single Post
(#1512)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion? - 09-01-2014, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Sorry friend, without a quote or some kind of identification of the post to which you're referring, no one knows who you're talking to. I don't even know what you're talking about.
I was referring to an earlier post by someone else who used that phrase.

I meant nothing demeaning or derogatory to or about the poster, I was just repeating a portion of the post to solicit a response. I believe we call this a conversation, don't you agree-?

Now this should push me off the cliff

(:-