View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Talking Re: Gangnam Style Promotes Bestiality - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Friend, words are how we communicate with one another. Humans utilize language. Lyrics are words set to music. Mr. Pendergast has identified this music as being particularly Satanic in its communication. This is cause for great concern to those of us who love our families and friends and wish them to be spared the LORD's Perfect Justice.

I'm not sure what you expect from our friendly forums. Are you here just to "troll" us? Why do you come here to argue? This is not a debate forum but a place where decent and True Christians™ can come together to worship Jesus.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Jesus not call EVERYBODY to his banquet? And how can you justify judging those with different views than yourself? I'm simply proposing a counter to determine if your "belief system" is strong enough to follow it.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.