View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sissy Cry Baby Violins Retard Posting

JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: "But I'm Too NICE To Go To Hell!" - 12-21-2014, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I believe that 15 minutes has already passed, so Brother Zech's money is safe.

Anyway,

This is not the correct answer as I do not see a single Bible quote in there.
I know Basilissa. I still haven't found a verse that definitively says that there are souls in hell now, at this time. I have found some that could be interpreted to sound like there are souls in hell but I don't think that would satisfy Zech..or me for that matter.