View Single Post
(#67)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sissy Cry Baby Violins Retard Posting

JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: "But I'm Too NICE To Go To Hell!" - 12-21-2014, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaWolfiebear View Post
Not sure what happened to my last post, but the scripture you're looking for is Luke chapter 16.
You're talking about Jesus and the rich man and Lazarus. It says that the rich man died and was in torment in Hades.

Luke 16
22 The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.

Some Christians say that Hades and Hell (the lake of fire) are not the same place. I'm pretty sure that is that way it would have went had I tried to use that as evidence.