View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Goody Jerusha has had a couple of people click the rep button.Goody Jerusha has had a couple of people click the rep button.Goody Jerusha has had a couple of people click the rep button.Goody Jerusha has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: PROOF: Witches With Demon Cats Are Real! - 01-30-2011, 04:19 AM

Most Wise Brothers; we have never stoned witches in my small community, we have always burnt them. I believe some of the elders have been turning a blind eye as of late, as there have been no burnings for almost two years.

Many fond childhood memories are had at burnings. The cozy warmth of the fire, the smell of fat bubbling on the wood and children roasting chestnuts warm the heart of even the most stern parent.

The screaming and writhing of the condemned only lasts a short while and we drown out the unpleasant noise with hymns.

I long for the days of my youth when there was a burning every month.

It warms the cockles of my heart to reminisce.

God be with ye, good gentlemen.

Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round thy table. Psalms 128 vs. 3.

Pekahiah & Kelaiah age 14, Gaius age 12, Dorcas & Dicklah age 9, Gomer age 6, Hagar age 3, Solomon Solomon Junior age 15 months