View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 05-26-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques Anape View Post
Is this map supposed to be some kinda sick joke?

1. California and Oregon are every bit as much as the 'Godly USA' as Alabama or Iowa. And there are gays and lesbians living in every state of the Union. Deal with it.

2. The terms 'Eskimos', 'Chinks', 'Sand Negras' and 'Jigaboos' are highly offensive racial slurs and should not be used on a Christian forum.

3. Please learn to spell properly - ie Jews, not 'Joos'.

4. South America is not comprised of drug smugglers - what a stupid generalization!

5. Why is the country of India labelled 'Al-Qaeda' when the majority of Indians are not even Muslim?

6. Russia abandoned communism in 1991.

7. I suggest you go and read some European history to find out from where Austrians originate.

The ignorance around here astounds me.
Thank you SOOOO much for saving my time on this one. I read that map and I nearly vomited. This thread is full of closed minded fools.

Also, I'm going to go live with the Asians. Yes Asians, not chinks. They are Asians. Chink is a slang term for Chinese. Yes, Chinese. Not Asians.

Seriously, if you're going to mock a culture mock your own, for it is the most closed minded of all.

Inc B&?

Love
~Truth