View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork

Vavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Informative World Map - 08-03-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
Brother Bathfire,

I am going to petition our local school board to begin using this immediately!

YIC
I is startin back to school dis Weds...I be makin copies and handin dem out to everyone

Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy