View Single Post
(#70)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What's for Lunch? - 10-31-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I ran across this horrible website filled with vile rants from an obviously unsaved woman who hates her family.

It goes on (and on and on and on) at the link. Warning: It becomes far more vile and profane as it goes on (and on and on).

And to think I found this while looking for a picture of the taste treat Widow Helen made last night:

Thanks for the warning, Rev. Yes, what a shocking site and those replying to her are of the same sluggish mindset. (I couldn't click on the Rants in My Pants subject, just couldn't.)

I'm grateful those women aren't my mother. Also, grateful that my father doesn't have to deal with such an attitude. He wouldn't. I'm one of those rare people whose parents are still happily together. That site reminded me again. Praise God!

YSiC

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"