View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: The Landover Santa v. Jesus Challenge! - 12-06-2018, 06:07 AM

Ho ho ho! It's Santa here! Bathy-boy, what a challenge! You are having a bit of a tantrum, aren't you sweet baby boy! The premise for your challenge is false. You presume that I would deliver whatever a child asks me to. I don't. I deliver according to works, being nice or naughty. The algorithm to calculate the intricate balance between these two extremes determines what the child will receive. It might be an iPhone but it might be something much more fun and eventually nicer. I deliver what you need, not necessarily what you crave.

Of course, regarding your challenge you'll be able to obtain any predetermined result that you're craving for. As for your naughtiness level, I'd be careful if I were you, Ezzie-babyboy, my verbose manchild! You don't have to believe in me, I can still watch you and at the moment what you're gonna get is...

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!