View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: The Landover Santa v. Jesus Challenge! - 12-08-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Yes, we were always aware of that and swapped it out. We know the 'elf' was a drunken Latvian dwarf in red and green costume plus hat with a bell on. He was under constant surveillance from his arrival in the US. I know where he is now - living in Minneapolis and working as an Uber driver.
My Baby. Is all this nonsense just because you were so disappointed in the early fifties when you - once again - sat on my lap and were so upset when your scheme to "expose" me (by removing my beard that your parents thought was fake) did not work out? You were a cute child. What happened?

Anyway, I anticipated your anticipation of our visit and the Latvian fellow was only a decoy. Moreover, we have anticipated your anticipation that we would have anticipated your move - we are at least 3-4 anticipations ahead, so the fact remains: Lamentably Flint Elder's data expired years ago.

Quote:
  • Where did all that food come from for the feeding of the 4/5,000?
Who's the one here bearing gifts?
Quote:
  • How did the water turn into wine.

Quote:
  • If Jesus is not the Son of God, how come he died and came back?
I did mention hearsay and unconfirmed eyewitness reports, didn't I?
Quote:
Here’s something to for you to drink: I’ve more available if you’re still suffering delusions.

reality
You're such a darling, Ezzie-boy. 'Tis too seldom when my humans give me something in return. I always appreciate their gifts, although you should realize that me and my (I have to admit) pal Jesus don't do too well when it comes to reality. For being so nice I have an additional present for you this Christmas. You need it.

Ho Howdy Ho!

Ho.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!