View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

standman is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Homeschool Science Lessons: Proving atheists wrong with scien - 05-06-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_what View Post
You are wrong. In Science if something is universal, irrefutable, and 100% proven, it is called a law. Darwin's theory is not Darwin's law of evolution.

He wasn't some random guy; He is God.

The logic is there in your own secular science laws.

According to the First LAW of Thermodynamics, matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Well then, how is it that I keep getting a fresh gallon of water every day while I live in the high desert? Simple, God gives it to me.
Yes it's true, matter cannot be created or destroyed. The same applies to water, when we drink it it doesnt just dissapear into a black hole never to be seen again - it is obviously recycled. As a side note, the original proposition assumes that the world population has been at 6 Billion for the last 3 Billion years, which is obviously untrue. There are plenty of Christians and believers of other faiths who take this as common knowledge also, so to present this as a purely Atheistic point of view is quite misleading.