View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Plaese pray for Sarah Palin and her baby with Down's Syndrome - 02-19-2010, 07:33 PM

See what this airhead has to say:

Quote:
My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the "Extra Large Medium" episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine's day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in " Smudge" but I was a blonde in "Life Goes On". I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.
http://palingates.blogspot.com/2010/...ts-record.html

How dare she insults a Good christian woman like this?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9udvx6bkzQ0/RfrUbR-HEqI/AAAAAAAAAAU/lzPc6fY5fng/s400/Jesus+cross.jpg

God loves me so much
that he killed his only son so I can live forever.