View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Wives!! Stay in your abusive marriage!! - 06-28-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveOilMom View Post
I take offense to how they call it an "abusive" marriage. Abuse is something done out of hate. When a good, CHRISTIAN husband corrects his wife he does it out of love and obedience to the LORD!

I PRAY that this is the first step in repealing those satanic "abuse" and "domestic violence" "laws". If the wife were a GODLY woman and doing her domestic DUTY, then her husband would not have to use violence to give her a RIGHTEOUS correction!

We are moving in the right direction PRAISE JESUS!!
i totally agree. it's not abuse, it's a husband lovingly act of correction, and it is among his duties, as head of the family. And Christian women DO love to have this husbands' sign of love and devotion! we love to be honored by our Godly husbands' discipline!

a few years ago, my beloved Husband (who is a lawyer) started a petition for a new law that makes it legal for a husband to duly discipline his wife. In less than 3 weeks he was able to collect 12.000 signatures, and more than 65% of the applicant were women!

so why can't' we stop these shameful lies on abuse in Christian marriage????