View Single Post
(#21)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default 09-24-2006, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Sorrow View Post
Typical of the foul-mouthed harlot you are, no doubt your answer was something inapproriately hellbound and sexual.
Instead of making half an effort at wisecracks, why not pick up the bible for yourself and see all the teachings of Jesus firsthand!
I've seen it. Hence my point about certain messages it seems to give out.

Quote:
For the KJV1611 is the pure, unaltered word of GOD!
So quit fantasising about the demons you fornicate with, pick up a bible, and then maybe you wouldn't need to irritate the good Pastors with your airheaded questions!
Bah. I'll fantasize about whatever I please.
And as to my 'airheaded questions', what better way to learn why anyone would ever want to follow such a religion than by asking them?

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!