View Single Post
(#793)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 07-03-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear Brother Marko,

While the above links seem valid and have an internal logic, I would not totally condemn number three-based issues, such as triangles. The obvious example is the TRINITY, the constellation of our GOD and His corporal manifestation and His Spirit in the material world and in His ETERNITY.

Of course, SATAN can use ANYTHING for his abominable pleasures and twisted practices. However, let's at this point refrain from generalizations.

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 10:30
I and [my] Father are one.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Let us pray that the degenerate people of the Faroese rocks REPENT and FIND JESUS in HIS GLORY! However, the chances seem to be meager and I won't be too disappointed nor at all surprised when I see them writhing in Hellfire come RAPTURE.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
Thank you Sire Elmer

As a simple minded peasant, all the symbolic things go far from my understanding. That is why I just stick in the and try to understand it with my incomplete American language skills and with this book. Often I make mistakes and understand wrong, but with the Holy Ghost everything is easier and I know that God will bless me for it.

John 14:23-26

By no means am i saying that symbols are wrong. I just do not understand such highly intelligent things.
However, I think TRINITY is symbolized by an equilateral triangle, and that is quite different from these strange blue figures.