View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan - 04-21-2013, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
I don't get, why would an adult play pokymon? It's a kids game: how is this better from an adult playing with young children in the play park?

That's real creepy, right there

YIC
I got a partial answer to that. Funnily enough, while at first it sounds childish, it's actually pretty fun. Why would an adult play a kid's game is because the game is fun and interesting enough.
Why would a KID play an ADULT's game (like all those bloody games such as Call of Duty)? I guess it's because of the maturing society. I'm fine with teenagers playing those games because they're mature enough to know not to imitate the in-game behaviour (I sometimes play Planetside 2 and Team Fortress 2(I pretty much don't play it now)). But KIDS just imitate the behaviour of the adults, swearing, mocking, even the obscene poses.
Sorry. Off topic.