View Single Post
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Hands Off

Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Considering A Help-Meet - 11-22-2013, 12:10 AM

How grateful I am to my dear brothers and sister for their most valuable input on my consideration of a possible future bride. I am forever indebted to Dr. Niles for this comprehensive and brilliant guide. I printed it for future use and will take it to heart.

However, Dr. Niles' advice will indeed be used in the future, and not with Hortense. I used the services of a private investigator only to find the following information:

1. At the age of 14, Hortense kissed a boy on the lips behind the church and then would not speak to him unless he brought her a dollar. When the boy's family found out, they told their pastor. The pastor worked with local authorities and Praise JESUS, Hortense was removed from the church. Her family moved in shame; ever since, they've been trying to pawn off this obviously used girl on unsuspecting men like me.

2. A test of the cookies proved that they were from a local bakery and not made from her own hands. The cherry pie was purchased at a Piggly Wiggly and deviously placed in a pie carrier, without the store packaging.

3. Hortense has not been baptized.

Alas, it appears that I never shall be a father nor husband. Is it possible that I was meant to be celibate and never know the joys of being able to own, chastise, and reap sons from a loving woman? I am discouraged.