View Single Post
(#4)
Old
(not a Jew)
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Christ-Killer Silver Tither

David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today! - 08-20-2009, 06:14 PM

Ahh, if they only had a running shorts version of this! Such a Godly message that would be, front AND back.

I'll take a shirt anyway, and please make it XL. I like to wear one while swimming so that I don't attract the attention of homers. But if it too tight then it defeats the purpose.

_
_

Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.