View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today! - 03-02-2012, 08:38 PM

I need to join this club immediately. While viewing Faith Machine's post: Bachelors, I've found some suitable brides for you! I took my pants off, the shorts I wear under my pants off, and had the key to my underwear out, before I realized God was watching me. I've been praying for the last 20 minutes. Please say a prayer for me also.

Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.