View Single Post
(#99)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Fluffy bunny

Metalavery is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Metalavery is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Metalavery is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Metalavery is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Truth About New Atheism - 12-03-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Ah, you you are a self-admitted sinner who hates the LORD and rejects the temporary sacrifice of Jesus the Christ. Honesty is a good first step, dear.

Let me assure you that what you feel means nothing if it is not confirmed in the pages of the Holy Bible. For all you know, it is Satan whispering lies to you, or it is the false teachings of your fathers, or it is the sinful influence of the Gay Agenda in these public schools scattered throughout the nation. Most likely, it's a combination of these three, and probably more.

But what does the Holy Bible itself say about trusting your own conscience?

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

The idea of "pure love for one another" is clearly laid out in the Holy Scriptures. I've given you a resource for that understanding already. It refers to pure love for "my neighbor," ie, True Christians™. We have that, I can assure you. If you'd like to give up your icky homo habits and follow Jesus Christ and not the Freddy Mercury Fan Club, you too can have pure love. You can live with us for all eternity, you can have your own room in God's Mansion (John 14:2), and a new name (Revelation 2:17) and everything! It will be ever so special!

There is, however, nothing in God's Holy Word about being "all the same, we are all equal, man and woman." As a matter of fact, the LORD Himself tells us not only are we not created equally, but we are created for a particular purpose for His glory, not our own entertainment (Ephesians 2:10), and He does not appreciate ungrateful whining about it (Romans 9:20-24).
Please understand i will NEVER conform to your beliefs... But doesn't meen i dont love you and everything you stand for. -hugs- bye Mary!