View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged furry pervert

Retard Posting Full of it Potty mouth

Location: Same place I've always lived: In hell and about 30 other dimensions
PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Demons and how to hunt them - 08-05-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Any actual proof of this demon's existence (outside of between your own ears)?
Any proof that any demons exist? Like real proof? I haven't found any but I know they do because I've seen 'em in action. I may be an Analist, but Demons and Angels are very real things to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sister shout it loud View Post
Thank you so very much! I heard, through some not so very Christian folks...that that very same "Silver demon' thing, had been captured by the Devils toybox.This toybox, holds evil forces..she's just bouncing around in that thing..can't get out! I do hope this is the truth they are telling people, about the capture.We can only hope and pray!
There are two silver demon things. The Silver Syron is the one that was captured. Aria is still out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
When I came across this diatribe of yours so, I have to admit, I quickly scanned what you said and I am a bit confused, Are you speaking of Hilary Clinton? If so , I agree with everything you said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
Where is this Aria in the Bible? Scripture or it didn't happen.
I have no clue because while I have read the bible I don't remember much of anything from it. So you'll have to search yourself. Remember, sometimes the bible won't straight out tell you "Hey there's this demon named Aria that looks like blah blah blah that acts blah blah blah who can blah blah blah." From what I know, sometimes that book is discrete about things.

CLARIFICATION NEEDED: I do believe in God and I believe most Christian stuff (though I don't agree with much of anything you guys say is "Christian"), I simply choose not to worship God because in my eyes he's a bully and I refuse to worship a bully. THIS DOESN'T MEAN I'M AN ATHEIST. I'm an Analist. I believe in respecting nature for respect in return and I believe everything in nature has a spirit. So there's your clarification on me.

Fat prostitute.

Last edited by Dr Laurence Niles; 08-05-2014 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Removed excessive carriage returns.