View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Langobard

Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Frozen Food Pollyanists - 11-13-2006, 11:47 AM

Mrs. Christianson,

With all due respect, I don't believe I have ever heard of the Pollyanists before as I always assumed people like that to just be plain idiots, but thank you for bringing the awareness of this to my attention. One more secret unGodly cult to chalk off to the dust!

-Rev. Green